quinta-feira, outubro 20, 2005

Winterness

I'm free to choose who I see any old time
I'm free to bring who I choose any old time
Love me hold me love me hold me
I'm free any old time to get what I want


I'm in a bad mood for days now...
Missing the sun, the heat (have I ever told you that I simply hate cold weather?). I miss a rainy day too, in the bed, warm and cozy. Or a spring day, knitting in the sun. A summer evening drinking a beer outside, laughing and talking all night long.
I miss dancing without a care in the world.
Does this happen to you? Sometimes I think in english, don't know why.
You know what the Monty Python say... "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition".

Vou beber um café à rua. Pode ser que isto passe.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... :)

1:08 da tarde  
Blogger limonada said...

lol
sounds like itsari to me :)*

7:18 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home